Website Design Case Study – The Roncalli College Web Project
Yellow Design is happy to present you this website design case study on how we developed and completed the Roncalli College Website project.
Learn how we engaged with the Roncalli administration and key people.
Our primary challenge
Our primary challenge was to sort through the information from the old website and then structure the current information for the new website.
Read the case study to know how our web design expertise enabled us to manage this and many other challenges.
Are you planning to update your website and do you have lots of questions on how it would go? You might also be wondering and searching for the best website design company to deliver what you have in mind.
Read our case study on the Roncalli College web design project because it answers important website design questions.
Web design case study features
The case study features what Yellow Design accomplished based on the following:
- What was unique about the Roncalli College project?
- Considering how the site would be accessed by a number of users, teachers, students, parents and information seekers, how did you organise the content of the site so it was easily accessible for everyone?
- How did you find the task of working on an established website?
- How did you use the colours within the website?
- Roncalli College has a lot of content about their history and traditions, how did you find integrating that information with the rest of the academic information?
- What are the qualities that enabled you to successfully achieve the Roncalli College website design project?
Read the website design portfolio case study by clicking on the link below:
Dos and Don’ts of Stock Photos in Web Design Marketers and designers globally agree that visuals are an essential part of web design. Without them, the web would be a dull and complicated place. The pictures we use are appealing and help communicate information more clearly. They also make life easier for our website visitors…
It goes without saying that every business needs a domain name. A domain name is a must have for any and every business whether or not you have a website. For more information about a domain name and what to look for in a domain name, check out our blog post, – Choosing a Domain…
Working with us, together. We do things a little bit differently. Instead of just asking for your requirements, going into our cave, and producing a design, we work with you to create something that’s not only beautifully designed, but effective. What is my role during a website design and build? A lot of clients think…
Signup for Website Growth & Digital Media Marketing Tips
Want to get more out of your website? We'll share with you some tips to implement to help grow your audience and increase sales and leads.